Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Caps


           I've had so much fun making baby caps for our newest grand daughter, she has to keep one on her head most of the time to keep the heat in, since she was born 6 weeks early but she sure is catching up fast! I tried my hand at a couple  free patterns but was limited since I don't know how to knit or crochet ( on the to do list ) so I finally found a easy pattern using t-shirts! I'm hooked, so easy, cheap too since one t-shirt I caught on sale for $1 made 2 caps and the best part, they are adjustable, just untie the knot at the top if it's too tight! These make great gifts as they can be trimmed in all kinds of pretty ribbon, rick rack, lace....and the list goes on! I'm sorry, I can't find the link that I used, just google baby caps to find the one you like best!

          Just a reminder, you only one more day to join us in the Valentine Apron swap, deadline to sign up is midnight the 15th, I'll pair us up on Monday! So, if you love aprons like we do and enjoy making and receiving them, we have room for you on this swap! Just scroll down to that post, you can't miss it!  And one last thing before I leave here, thank you for all the comments on my living room. I wish I could paint the black furniture white, but that's not possible, nor is replacing it. This makeover like all my makeovers will be on the cheap, so I'm still hunting for the perfect cream color paint and will start looking at wallpaper this week for that big red wall! Keep the ideas coming, I've enjoyed them all. Many thanks!!Tip Junkie handmade projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...