Thursday, September 08, 2011

Fall Apron Swap Update


                Just checking in to see if everyone has received their partners and how the sewing is coming along?  If you have not gotten the email from me with your swap partner let me know and I'll send it again. If you'd like a second partner, I do have a lady who asked to join in a tab late so I"m trying to include her, if not, no biggie. I'd take her but I'm swapping with my sister also who hasn't made a apron before and didn't want to swap with someone who might feel cheated.  I will be hosting my annual Christmas apron swap too so there will be plenty of swap happiness coming up! Please check in if you joined this swap so I can keep on top of it so everyone has a fun time and as always, happy sewing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...