Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Etsy is Easy!


             In case you have been wondering where I've been, aside from keeping faithful to my Tasty Tuesday posts, I've been creating in my craft room! Working every space moment to get my Etsy shop restocked and I'm happy to post that Susie Simple is open again and ready to supply you with simple gifts and needs. And who doesn't need a prim Halloween apron to pass candy out in or just bake in seasonal style, pumpkin muffins will never be forgotten dressed in this vintage style apron.
      I've also got many useful and handy items for this busy time of the year or charming little gifts to give or keep for yourself, so check my shop out by clicking on the moving ad in the right hand column and keep a eye on new items coming weekly, mainly many Christmas aprons with a retro look! Etsy is easy, safe and if you have a shop of your own, share your link with me, I shop too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...