Monday, July 25, 2011

Color Combos


                    What is it about certain colors that you just can't live without? I've gone through so many color combinations in my home, each one pleasant and fun but I'm finding as I get older, I want MORE color! As you know, I re-did 3 rooms this past winter and yes, they haven't changed yet! But one room is my favorite and I can't get enough of red & aqua, I'm even having visions of re-doing the kitchen in these colors, but I'm afraid my patient hubby might object to that one! Let me work on him for a bit.........
    So, I'm wondering, what is YOUR favorite color combo and where do you use it? Paint is wonderful isn't it, how it can change a room over night and for under $20! Come on now, share your love of color with us, I'm anxious to hear your choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...