Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Valentine Aprons


           I love aprons, no doubt about that, and I love a apron for every occasion and I'm almost there! Just look at these 2 lovely Valentine aprons that I received from my Valentine Apron Swap, aren't they the sweetest! I ended up with 2 partners and I'm double glad, for now I have a half and full VD apron. Many thanks to Penny for the adorable half apron, a pattern she came up with and uses often. And thank you Ruth for the fun full apron, the rick rack steals my heart! And thanks to Ruth, I'm in love with this pattern, I think this maybe my first attempt at a full apron, it doesn't look too scary! :)
     I hope all those who joined in this swap have gotten their own lovely new Valentine apron and I hope you will post your photos at our Flickr group I created just for us swap-a-holics! Or should I say apron-a-holics? And speaking of aprons, my next apron swap is coming up soon so stay tuned and think spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...