Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tis the Season.....


             I'm finally caught up and it feels good! It's taken me 5 days to get the house back to normal after Thanksgiving, taking down the fall decorations, adding a new hutch to the mix, and decorating for Christmas! The black hutch that was in the dining room got moved to the kitchen to make room for a new hutch, a monster of a hutch too, takes up the whole wall almost  but gives me alot more storage, in both rooms now so that is a plus. The library is my ginger room for the holidays, my 6 foot alpine tree is adorned in gingerbread boys and girls, anything ginger really! Some have even spilled into the kitchen, where I hope to put them all one day! From my baking corner to my little retro tree, my kitchen is ready for all the holiday baking I have planned! Now, I can get back to sewing, after a much needed coffee break! Happy December!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...