Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Decorating Ideas




                I just love it when a good idea comes to me, and this one caught my eye over at  Poppy Talk so I thought I'd share it with you, because I know we all have hankies tucked away in a drawer which seems like such a waste.  Now, if you don't have any hankies, comb through your family treasures, thrift store, flea markets or even Ebay. They shouldn't be too expensive and the older the better, I say! Don't several framed and bunched together make a handsome wall art project! I'm in love with this idea and just so happen to own a couple that once belonged to my Mother in Love, so I think I will frame them just like these.

     In case you haven't read about my lastest giveaway, all followers of this blog have till May 27th to leave me a comment at that post, just scroll down a few posts. I'm celebrating you, my 300 plus followers with a nice giftie giveaway. So, please get your name in the hat, and if your not a follower but like my blog enough to become one, sign up and get entered too! I just ask that you tell me what you like about Country Pleasures so I can keep you happy. Good luck to all and enjoy your Sunday, as I am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...