Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Dreamin....



It's the last day of February and my mind is full of spring time thoughts and sunny day dreams of gardens, flowers, fresh herbs and weeding! Yes, weeding, a chore that only a gardener could enjoy or appreciate. There is no better exercise of the mind, the spirit and body. No therapy is needed when you have a garden to tend too, stress is worked out in a "green" way and the earth smiles back in flowers and heavenly scents!

Every gardener has a annual wish list and mine keeps growing faster than the weeds, but necessity ranks high on my list and I'm hoping this is the year I finally get my garden shed. My dream spot, potting place, coffee shop and storage room and the photo above is a ideal image of what I want. Something rustic, the more rustic the better. No metal kit for me, my garden shed has to be perfect from my minds eye. This beauty is perfect! It will come, till then, I keep dreaming. What is on your wish list for the new gardening season ahead?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...