Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cookie Cutter Swap

Ok, I can't stand it anymore! So many blogs are all decked out for Christmas, and sharing ideas, crafts and decorations that I've got to have a little Christmas fix, so I'm hosting a Christmas cookie cutter swap here and over at MaryJanes Farm Connection. I will combine the names from both places and pair you up with a partner close by to help out with shipping. Last years swap was so much fun that this has become a tradition here at Country Pleasures so I hope you join us.

All you need to do is sign up here at this post, then email me your mailing info., and start shopping for Christmas cookie cutters. Walmart already has there's out, that is what reminded me today. You can buy new or old if you or your partner prefers, once you get emails you two can figure that part out. I usually add something to it, like a Christmas kitchen towel or oven mitts, just something fun and festive to add to the excitement of the swap. Please sign up by Nov. 20 so we can ship by Nov. 27 giving us plenty of time to use them for the holidays. Keep your swap under $10 including shipping, this is easy to do since cookie cutters aren't heavy and if you use a big bubble mailer it won't add much weight to the cost.

I'm getting anxious to decorate for Christmas so hopefully this swap will feed my fix a little! Are you in? Come on, join us for a fun and easy swap plus you will help spread some joy in the mailbox and kitchen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...