Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Not a good start to 2009



Isn't life funny at times, on Sunday I was compelled to write about hope, today, I'm hanging on tight to those words, my hubby got laid off yesterday. The hard times have hit home. They said it was only temporary but no date set to return, so I pray. I'm worried, trying not to be, but we have no savings so for every week without a paycheck will take us 2 to get caught up, so I pray.

Oh, how I would love to live in this old house, by the lake, all cozy and warm. This place looks like you wouldn't have any cares in the world, just one on one with nature and leave the worries behind. But, we all know there is no such place. So, I will pray, hope and become more thrifty. We will make it....I'm hopeful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...