Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ozarks or Oz?



From winter to spring in one weeks time, life in the Ozarks! Last Tuesday we were dealing with icy roads and way below normal temps, dipping down to 4 one night, today it's in the mid 60's, sunny and feels like spring! Needless to say, our weather this whole year has not been normal, very odd and strange even at times? But the old saying goes, give the weather 5 minutes and it'll change. So, I'm enjoying the sunshine and are the flowers in my craft room, my purple Violet is smiling, can you see it? Today's weather has me thinking about spring and planning a garden, I'm ready. But, I have plenty of time. I'm still winding down from the holidays, and gearing up for January, and a brand new year to unfold. What is it about a new year that makes you want to get organized? We've been here for 6 months now and the closets need my attention already, along with the cupboards. I guess that is what January is for, time to get the house in order before spring, does anyone else feel like this? I know I live in the Ozarks but sometime it feels like Oz?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...