Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Decorating


On Monday I got serious about digging out my tubs of fall decorations, yes, I said tubs, 3 in fact. And I keep adding to them, I just can't help myself, fall is my favorite time of the year, have I mentioned that? Here is my black hutch all decked out in cozy colors, pumpkins and scents of the season. It's not done just yet, but I wanted to share it with you, since decorating for fall is alot like a celebration, I'm honoring the season!

I love my treasures, and I'm really happy with the way they look in this black hutch. I don't decorate for Halloween anymore, no kiddos at home but fall decorating just makes the whole house feel warm and cozy. I even hung some fall berries on the light fixture, a first for me! Next comes the dining room table, I want to make a fall runner but not sure yet? Tomorrow I'll post about my giveaway so get your answers ready! The question: What is your #1 fall scent?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...