Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Laundry Duty


Lookie what I did over the weekend! I got tired of looking at the dingy little room that houses the washer and dryer and opens to the dining room, so with a can of paint and some left over wallpaper from the kitchen, I went to work to spruce it up and I think I did, thanks to a prim boarder of old fashioned laundry icons. The door way to this room will be enclosed soon and a new opening to the library will replace the walk through giving me a real laundry room, private from the dining room. But for now, this space is more enjoyable and I have somewhere to show case my old brown bleach bottles. Next in line, still organizing the craft room but the next big project will the library, and I can't wait to get all my books unpacked! Off to do some laundry duty....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...