Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thankful Thursday


From one blog to another, we roam the world, free of charge, what a trip!! I found a new blog just a few minutes ago with a great take on the day and a sign up for others to join in. It's for Thankful Thursday, what a neat idea! I'm thankful for each new day, from start to finish and often record it in a journal but I love this idea of sharing it around blogland, there's something about sharing that leads to new connections. So, here is my first post for this wonderful event and I hope ALL of you will join us, all you have to do is go to www.anotherchanceranch.typepad.com and sign up then post, it's that easy!
Today, I'm thankful for so many things but to narrow it down and save some for other weeks, I'd have to say, my whole life! After 48 years on this planet, I'm finally comfortable with who I am! I'm blessed with a wonderful family, all different but we blend well. Family does come first! For my loving husband who puts up with me and for the home we have made for each other. Life is short but oh so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...