Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Party


I missed out on this neat idea last year and almost did again this year, but a friendly reminder and invite had me clicking away to get signed up, so I guess there is still time if anyone else wants to join us! Just head over to www.5minutesformom.com to read all about it, and look for me, I'm #1076 to sign up to party, so here goes.....
Let me introduce myself, I'm Sue, and my profile describes me pretty well. I'm a happy wife to Wes, lucky Mom to 5, proud grandma to 4. I'm also a writer, blogger, crafter, gardener, baker, herbalist, scrapper, friend to Mother Earth and always a woman of faith! We call the beautiful Missouri Ozarks home. We are empty nesters now enjoying our blessed life. I love blogging because it keeps me writing, creative and has enriched my life in more ways than I ever imagined. God is good, life is good!
My party is all about spring, since we just had a snow fall late last week, so my prize will be a spring themed custom clipboard, made to your liking. Just leave me a comment here with directions to your party and your in the drawing! You can check out my custom clipboards at my Etsy site(www.heart2home.etsy.com) that I share with my daughter in loves, Melissa and Erin. So, off to party and check out others who are doing the same. I hope some of my regulars will sign up too, if you do, let me know so I can crash your party! Spring fling is on!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...